Student helpdesk IT
As a growing mobile development company in the centre of Antwerp, we’re looking for pilots to join our team during the summer. Would you like to pursue a career in our office? Join us and gain valuable real-world experience while getting paid to learn from the best. As our employee you will participate in an 12 weeks paid summer job starting in the july frame. You will work under the close supervision of our experienced developers, managers and HR-team. Does this sound interesting? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- You are the point of contact for customers seeking assistance in our project Buck-e (read more about Buck-e)
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Managing our office logistics efficiently (coffee, stock, printer, …)
The ideal candidate :
- Works independently, accurately and team-oriented
- Is available from july up to and including september
- Knows well his / her way within MS Office and has a strong affinity to work digitally
- Speaks Dutch fluently
- Has a category B license
- Help purchase and manage the questions of our clients.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package and benefits
- An office in a prime location in the center of Antwerp, easily accessible by car, bicycle or public transport
- A pleasant and quiet working environment, where both place and time of work can be flexibly planned
- A talented and fast-growing team in an open, dynamic and highly innovative sector
Are you the person we’re looking for? Send us your resume to email@example.com. You’ll hear from us soon!
You are consistent, motivated and ready to work
- Your work has your signature structure, clean, efficient but totally you
- You get up and follow, or at least try to, one of those fancy healthy lifestyle morning routines that gets you all pepped up to go to work
- You're not scared to get involved with the problem
You're fluent in Dutch or English
- We're not picky, most of our team is fluent in English with the occasional hair in the butter, as they say, so if you know either Dutch or English we should have no problem getting along.
You share our passion for high-quality, customer value and pleasant working environment.
- We are not a big company, so your personality and skills will be a significant part of the company culture.
- You have to be a team player in order to make that work.
You have some kind of wacky quirk, like a love for lolcats
- Don't let your memes be dreams