Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and is looking for people to join the crew. We’re currently on the lookout for an experienced solution architect.
Flow Pilots creates high-quality digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, PwC, EY, Belfius, Digipolis, Microsoft and NMBS. You’ll be part of an amazing team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating top-notch digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best. As a solution architect you make sure that the software we deliver looks smashing, works like a charm and makes us proud!
What we ask of you
- Collaborate with our customers, project managers and business analysts to translate digital product ideas into sound and scalable technical solutions.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements, high-level technical designs and test scenarios.
- Follow up on project progress in the role of scrum master, and guard the consistency of the implementation throughout the application lifecycle.
- Take on programming tasks as needed, especially exploration of new technologies and proof of concepts.
- Advise and inspire sales during pre-sales.
What you bring
- A master degree in computer science, informatics or equivalent, and a few years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies and protocols (with a focus on the Microsoft .NET ecosystem): mobile, web, cloud, databases and security.
- Experience with best-in-class software development practices and tools: Agile/Scrum, CI/CD, ALM and automated testing.
- The maturity to lead and mentor a team of developers, as well as to manage different project stakeholders.
- Notions of modelling languages and tools (UML/SysML, BPMN…) is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, at least in Dutch and English.
How you are
- Keen to tackle assignments outside of your comfort zone.
- Value freedom and independence in organising your work; results over process.
- Ready to stay on top of technological evolutions, and share your knowledge both internally and externally.
- Have some kind of wacky quirk, like a love for lolcats.
You are eager and willing to work
- We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!
You share our passion for high-quality, customer value and pleasant working environment.
- We are not a big company, so your personality and skills will be a significant part of the company culture.
- You have to be a team player in order to make that work.
You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
- You do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You’re not obliged to work from the office; so we need to be able to count on you and trust you to get things done!