Senior Backend Developer
Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and we are looking for people to join the crew.
We’re looking for an experienced back-end developer to join our team. Flow Pilots creates high-quality digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, NMBS, SD Worx and Digipolis. You’ll be part of an amazing team of project managers, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best. As a senior back-end developer you make sure that the software we deliver looks smashing, works like a charm and makes us proud!
What we ask of you
- Collaborate between design and development to make sure that the designs are within the realm of (practical) feasibility.
- Respond to questions from sales and project management during the sales phase to estimate the complexity of a project or development.
- Required knowledge of dotnet core, asp.net web api, REST, asp.net mvc, sql server
- Optional knowledge: azure and postgresql
- Write RESTful web api’s for web and mobile applications with cutting edge technology
- Make sure the back-ends you develop are secure, professional, functional and respect the specification.
- Use cutting edge technology (C#, dotnet Core)
- Have a desire to make the user’s life easier or better
- Collaborate with the project manager who is in charge of the project to manage the backlog and sprint planning
- Will notify the PM if something goes wrong or something takes longer (or shorter) than expected. There’s no sweeping things under the rug.
- Use our tools rigorously (Atlassian stack) to track project status and report back to the team
- Take on assignments outside of you comfort zone.
- Read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions.
- Report back to the team what you’ve learned and how it can benefit our customers.
You have a relevant degree!
- Bachelor, Master or engineering degree in computer sciences or related fields
- dotnet Core, C#
You have the right references and live in Belgium!
- You have a portfolio of great apps we can look at, or some source-code that speaks for itself.
- You take of ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues.
You are eager and willing to work
- We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!
You have some kind of wacky quirk, like a love for lolcats
- Don't let your memes be dreams
You are eloquent and polyglot
- You can write a decently legible document or sum up a couple requirements.
- You speak at least Dutch and English