Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and we are looking for people to join the crew.
We’re looking for junior and experienced QA Testers to join our team. Flow Pilots creates high-quality mobile and digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, Belfius, eni, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Assuralia. You’ll be part of a fantastic team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best. As a QA Tester you make sure that we build the right thing, and we build the thing right!
What we ask of you
- Collaborate with customers and project management to keep project scope crystal clear.
- Evolve initial requirements into testable chunks of customer value.
- Advise developers and designers on creating testable systems.
- Apply patience and rigorousness when testing a broad range of technologies; spanning mobile, web and beyond.
- Automate all the things, using cutting edge tooling (Calabash, Xamarin Test Cloud, Protractor, SoapUI).
- Monitor and report on code-quality (SonarQube), usage analytics and crash-reports.
- Parent a battery of test-devices and advice on new purchases.
- Take on assignments outside of your comfort zone.
- Read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions.
- Report back to the team what you learn so we don’t keep making the same mistakes.
Sure, but you’re based in the centre of Antwerp
True, from the 10th floor of the President Building (300m from Antwerp Central Station) you have a magnificent view over the city. Antwerp is a hub of activity for startups, large corporates and innovative government.
But if you’re not from around, Flow Pilots has a flexible work policy where the result of your work is more important than the time and location where it’s done. We won’t send you to the centre of Brussels every day for six months. You’ll work at home when you want, at the office when needed and at the beach when possible. Some of the current crew live in Oudenaarde, Ghent, Beerse, Geel or Brussels and combine a job at Flow Pilots with a happy family life.
Sounds too good to be true
It does, doesn’t it? But don’t take our word for it: go to the team page and contact anyone of our crew to ask them about life at Flow Pilots.
Allright, I’m in!
Woah, woah, hold on tiger (or tigress). We don’t just hire anyone. We want to cultivate a culture of knowledge, team spirit and expertise.
So if you want to join the team, drop us your resume and tell us why you should be our next Pilot. Or you can pop by for a coffee and chat about the Law of Demeter.
You are eloquent and polyglot
- You can at least write a decent document or requirements.
- You speak at least Dutch and English
You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
- You do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You’re not obliged to work from the office; so we need to be able to count on you and trust you to get things done!
You are eager and willing to work
We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!