As our Marketing Coordinator at Flow Pilots you take the lead in our Communication Strategy. Beside a powerful, spot- on- communication towards our customers about the amazing things we can do to support them, you also strengthen our intern communication and contribute to an even stronger employer brand so we can keep on growing.
In close collaboration with our Designers and Business Developers you create our marketing strategy. You execute this towards an overall plan regarding our external communication & marketing activities;
- You improve our website, creating dynamic content on our customer stories, and our solutions, while always keeping an eye on SEO
- You produce and spread attractive marketing stories for every business unit.
- You collect information in order to write professional reference-cases, enthusiastic blogs, and collateral material that can be used on our website, in sales workshops or at customer visits
- You further improve our external branding, by spreading the latest news through multi-channel initiatives, combining social, email, web, advertising, webinars and in-person events.
- Off course you track, measure, and analyze your campaigns and website performances and optimize future tactics in collaboration with our CEO & Sales Team.
Beside our external communication you also contribute towards our internal communication initiatives, supporting our CEO & HR in;
- Professionalizing our internal communications activities, onboarding material, internal employee events
- Actively contributing towards a highly attractive employer branding
The ideal candidate:
- You have a passion for Marketing and at least 5 years’ experience (preferably IT, Tech Development or B2B)
- You can create a marketing vision, build this to a hands-on plan and execute this into various projects simultaneously
- You can translate customer and employee journeys into successful marketing stories and materials
- You know you have the potential to thrive our communication branding to the next level and you are enthusiastic to do this in a SME of 35 colleagues
- You have creative and fluid English and Dutch writing skills, catching into words our positive energy and our customer valued technical development approach
- You love to work together with our team to collect your inputs, and then work autonomously in order to get your concrete results
- You have a can-do attitude, and really look forward in defining this amazing job in our company
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package and benefits, with a fulltime or ⅘ contract
- An office in a prime location in the center of Antwerp, easily accessible by car, bicycle or public transport
- A pleasant working environment, where both place and time of work can be flexibly planned
- A talented and fast-growing team in an open, dynamic and highly innovative sector
- Extensive possibilities for development and the maximum use of your specific talents
You share our passion for high-quality, customer value and pleasant working environment.
- We are not a big company, so your personality and skills will be a significant part of the company culture.
- You have to be a team player in order to make that work.
You have some kind of wacky quirk, like a love for lolcats
- Don't let your memes be dreams
You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
- You do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You’re not obliged to work from the office; so we need to be able to count on you and trust you to get things done!