Flow Pilots is ready to fly higher and we are looking for experienced iOS developers to join our team.
Flow Pilots creates high-quality mobile solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, Belfius, eni, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Assuralia. You’ll be part of an amazing team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing mobile solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best.
Yeah, but you develop in Xamarin
True. For every project, we consider objectively what the best technical solution should be. But in practice, this is usually Xamarin Native or pure web. Flow Pilots arguably has the most experienced Xamarin development team in Belgium. If you want to learn Xamarin, you’ll learn from the best. If you hate Xamarin, (or you’re just not sure what to think), drop by for a coffee, because we’d like to have a chat about that.
Sure, but you’re based in the centre of Antwerp
Also true, from the 10th floor of the President Building (300m from Antwerp Central Station) you have a magnificent view over the city. Antwerp is a hub of activity for startups, large corporates and innovative government.
But if you’re not from around, Flow Pilots has a flexible work policy where the result of your work is more important than the time and location where it’s done. We won’t send you to the centre of Brussels every day for six months. You’ll work at home when you want, at the office when needed and at the beach when possible. Some of the current crew live in Oudenaarde, Ghent, Beerse, Geel or Brussels and combine a job at Flow Pilots with a happy family life.
Sounds too good to be true
It does, doesn’t it? But don’t take our word for it: go to the team page and contact anyone of our crew to ask them about life at Flow Pilots.
Alright, I’m in!
We don’t just hire anyone, but we would love to meet you and talk over a coffee. We want to cultivate a culture of knowledge, team spirit and expertise.
So if you want to join the team, drop us your resume and a piece of code you’re proud of. Or feel welcome to visit us and show us all your secret iOS skills.
Drop us an email at email@example.com, DM us on @flowpilots or give us a call on +3233691042.
You strive for a smile
- You don't just work for a faceless organisation, you're in direct contact with colleagues and clients that are equally invested in the product as you are and do everything in your power to brighten their day with a smile
You are consistent, motivated and ready to work
- Your work has your signature structure, clean, efficient but totally you
- You get up and follow, or at least try to, one of those fancy healthy lifestyle morning routines that gets you all pepped up to go to work
- You're not scared to get involved with the problem
You're fluent in Dutch or English
- We're not picky, most of our team is fluent in English with the occasional hair in the butter, as they say, so if you know either Dutch or English we should have no problem getting along.
You have a passion for iOS
- Praise be Steve Jobs, hallowed is thy name.
- You enjoy everything about Apple and developing in the Apple ecosystem
You have the right references
- Professional or non-professional experience, degrees,…; we don’t care as long as you can show that you are the right person to build our mobile projects.
- You have a portfolio of a few apps we can look at, or some source-code that speaks for itself.
You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
- You do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You’re not obliged to work from the office; so we need to be able to count on you and trust you to get things done!
You have the right skills and attitude
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction and mobile (in that order)
- You have experience in developing mobile applications for one of the main platforms, and are eager to learn at least a second platform.
- We develop mainly in C# using Xamarin and we’ll train you if you don’t know it.