Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and we are looking for people to join the crew.
We’re looking for junior and experienced Android developers to join our team. Flow Pilots creates high-quality mobile solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, Belfius, eni, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Assuralia. You’ll be part of an amazing team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing mobile solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best.
Yeah, but you develop in Xamarin
True. For every project, we consider objectively what the best technical solution should be. But in practice, this is usually Xamarin or pure web.
Flow Pilots arguably has the most experienced Xamarin development team in Belgium. If you want to learn Xamarin, you’ll learn from the best. If you hate Xamarin, (or you’re just not sure what to think), drop by for a coffee, because we’d like to have a chat about that.
Sure, but you’re based in the centre of Antwerp
True, from the 10th floor of the President Building (300m from Antwerp Central Station) you have a magnificent view over the city. Antwerp is a hub of activity for startups, large corporates and innovative government.
But if you’re not from around, Flow Pilots has a flexible work policy where the result of your work is more important than the time and location where it’s done. We won’t send you to the centre of Brussels every day for six months. You’ll work at home when you want, at the office when needed and at the beach when possible. Some of the current crew live in Oudenaarde, Ghent, Beerse, Geel or Brussels and combine a job at Flow Pilots with a happy family life.
Sounds too good to be true
It does, doesn’t it? But don’t take our word for it: go to the team page and contact anyone of our crew to ask them about life at Flow Pilots.
Alright, I’m in!
Woah, woah, hold on tiger (or tigress). We don’t just hire anyone. We want to cultivate a culture of knowledge, team spirit and expertise.
So if you want to join the team, drop us your resume and a piece of code you’re proud of. Or you can pop by for a coffee and chat about the fragmentation of the Android platform.
You are eloquent and polyglot
- You can at least write a decent document or requirements.
- You speak at least Dutch and English
You have the right skills and attitude
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction and mobile (in that order)
- You have experience in developing Android or iOS applications and are eager to learn at least a second platform.
- We develop mainly in C# using Xamarin and we’ll train you if you don’t know it.
You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
- You do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You’re not obliged to work from the office; so we need to be able to count on you and trust you to get things done!
You are eager and willing to work
We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!
You have the right references
- Professional or non-professional experience, degrees,…; we don’t care as long as you can show that you are the right person to build our mobile projects.
- You have a portfolio of a few apps we can look at, or some source-code that speaks for itself.